Mar 30, 2010

Hunt No More...

I am sad to say that I, through no decision of my own, have been removed from the "Just For The Girls" Hunt that was scheduled to begin on April 1. I would like to personally apologize to everyone that was looking forward to coming to :. WoE .: as the host store and seeing what I have created for this hunt. As a show of my gratitude to all the customers that have supported me and to those that were looking forward to this hunt and experiencing WoE for the first time, I will be still be giving items away.

For the duration of the hunt, for the girls, I will be giving away a pair of the popular Ellee Twain Jeans, two of the Leah Cami Tanks and the Christa Shrug. These will be free for everyone, no group to join, no item to search for, no hoops to jump through.

Also, so that I do not leave anyone out, I will be setting something out for the guys! I will be giving away a pair of the new, unannounced, Warehouse Jeans for the guys along with one of the new Braylon Sweaters!

In addition, there will be a special gift from Exodi as well that is set out just at :. WoE .: so stay tuned.

I hope everyone enjoys the presents as :. WoE .: gives back to all of you. Thank you for your continued support! Enjoy.

No comments: